Each woman’s needs are different after giving birth and placenta encapsulation provides different opportunities and benefits based on the physical needs of the individual mother’s body.
Benefits of Placenta Encapsulation
- balances hormones
- decreases the incidence of postpartum depression
- increases energy and facilitates faster healing
- lessens postpartum bleeding
- promotes healthy breast milk production
This recommended method retains the highest level of hormones and nutrients in the placenta and produces the greatest number of pills to provide benefits over a longer period of time. The raw placenta is dehydrated at a low temperature that keeps enzymes and hormones intact, then ground into a fine powder and put into capsules. The commonly used dosage is only 1 – 2 pills each day. Women find these pills may provide them with a powerful energy and hormone boost if needed, as well as keeping the baby blues away.
Inspired by Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), this method involves steaming the placenta and dehydrating it at a low temperature, then grinding it into a fine powder and putting it into capsules. These pills are often taken at a higher dose initially (2 pills 3 times a day) and then gradually decreased over time as needed. We continue to provide this service to mothers who value the original methodology, though it will produce fewer pills which need to be taken more frequently to achieve the same effect.
Quality & Professionalism
Our Placenta Encapsulation Specialist maintains the highest standards in safety and quality. All placentas are processed in a dedicated workspace used only for Placenta Encapsulation. All equipment has been carefully chosen to maintain the integrity of the placenta throughout the process. Our placenta pills contain only processed placenta, with no additives of any kind.
What we DO
- We use only temperature-controlled dehydrators to protect the integrity of the placenta throughout the dehydrating process.
- Our processors grind the dehydrated placenta into a fine powder to ensure that is dispensed evenly throughout the pills for consistent dosage.
- We only use specialized equipment that can be fully disassembled for complete sanitation after each individual placenta.
- We keep your placenta labeled with your name during the duration of its transportation, handling, processing and shipping.
- We visually examine each placenta for abnormalities and signs of deterioration, infection, or contamination before allowing encapsulation.
- We use all natural gelatin or vegetarian capsules; gluten, GMO, and preservative free that are Kosher and Halal certified.
What we DO NOT DO
- We do not process placentas in a kitchen or in an area where food is prepared or potential contaminates may be present.
- We will not use an oven for dehydrating (it is impossible to get an oven down to a low enough temperature to keep enzymes intact) or a dehydrator that does not have a temperature control function.
- We do not process multiple placentas together — all are processed in the order they are received, one at a time in separate work areas.
- We do not add any herbs, spices, or other additives to your placenta pills.
- We will not process placentas that have been in contact with any chemicals or contaminants, or appear unsuitable for consumption.
Additional Placenta Services
A way to extend your placenta to use during menstruation, weaning, or even menopause. A small piece of placenta is fermented in a 2oz bottle of 100-proof vodka. It is taken as drops under the tongue.
A great way to experience the benefits of fresh placenta at the time of birth. A small piece of placenta is added to a fresh fruit smoothie prepared in your hospital room. This provides much needed energy after the birth and can lessen your postpartum bleeding.
Placenta Print & Cord Keepsake
These are literally once in a lifetime keepsakes. The placenta print is made using the natural placenta blood to create a “tree of life”. The cord keepsake is made by forming the umbilical cord into the shape of a heart and dried.
Basic Placenta Package: Encapsulation & Cord Keepsake$245.00 Select options
Standard Placenta Package: Encapsulation, Cord Keepsake, Tincture & Placenta Print$265.00 Select options
Premium Placenta Package: Encapsulation, Cord Keepsake, Tincture, Placenta Print & Smoothie$285.00 Select options
Celebrity Placenta Package: Encapsulation, Cord Keepsake, Two Tinctures, Placenta Print, Smoothie, Colored Placenta Print & Placenta Truffles$385.00 Select options